Our school serves students in Pre-K through 8th grade. Our day begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 3:10 p.m. A child must be 3 years old on or before September 1st of the current year to be admitted to Pre-K, 5 years old to be admitted to Kindergarten, and 6 years old to be admitted to First Grade.
For all students, the following documents must be provided before enrollment is complete:
- Registration Packet and Registration Fee
- Birth Certificate (Official Copy)
- Immunization Records
- Diocese of Dallas Health Report
- Copy of last report card (Grades 2-8)
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 2-8)
- Transcript request form, signed (Grades 2-8)
To schedule a tour or a meeting with the Principal, please contact us at 214.748.2934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next Open House is Sunday, August 13th from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.